EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free has come a long way since my review of the software back in December 2015. Today, I take a look at how the new and improved features in this free data recovery software makes it a truly useful application to have in your kitty.
Today we have become so reliant on computers that should anything go wrong it with, our entire life is thrown out of gear. One of the biggest problems with electronic devices is that data stored in them isn’t always safe and secure.
There may be times when you accidentally delete something important or some hardware issue results in data loss. Another huge problem today is the increasing virus attacks especially ransomware/malware like WannaCry that hold our data to ransom.
Calling a service technician to help you recover data is expensive. Paying off the ransom seekers is an even more terrible option. In such situations, you need your own trustworthy solution. Enter – EaseUs Data Recovery Wizard Free.
This file recovery software is worth considering because it is inexpensive, requires no technical knowledge to use and can be trusted to get back all your lost data from any digital device with ease.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free – 3 Easy Steps to Data Recovery
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a very simple tool that only uses 3 steps to recover lost data.
1. Launch the App. Then, select the location where you lost data.
2. Click Scan to search for your lost data. You can do a Quick Scan or a Deep Scan to find the missing data. You can also pause your recovery progress temporarily and resume later. If you want, you can also export and import the scan results.
3. Recover the lost data that is found in the scan results. You can filter what you want to recover from the scanning results and preview specific files before recovery.
Ads by Google
Its that simple! Check out my previous review if you want a more detailed step by step guide.
What’s New in Version 11.8
- Features an Image Recognizer to filter the found pictures by content.
- Improved efficiency in recovering Canon camera video files(.mov).
- Improved the recovery quality of deleted files on NTFS partition.
- Supports searching folder by name after scanning.
- Optimized UI to offer a better user experience.
What Can You Recover Using EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard 11.8
PC Data Recovery
Memory Card Recovery
You can restore lost data from damaged or corrupted memory card including memory stick, SD card, CF card, and Micro card amongst others.
USB Drive Recovery
You can rescue data loss on USB drive, flash drive, pen drive and other removable storage media due to accidental deletion, formatting, or virus attack.
Other Digital Device Recovery
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard also helps retrieve lost data from other digital devices like your digital camera, mobile phone, iPod, music and video player.
If you value the data you saved on your laptop, PC or other digital device, get yourself a good data recovery software like EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free 11.8. The free version of the software will allow you to recover up to 2GB of data. If you need to recover unlimited data, you can get the Pro version of the software, which costs $69.95. (Free trial available.)