There may be times, when you want to print the formulas in an Excel sheet as a report. If you need a print-out of the formulas you used in your calculations, maybe to do a quick cross check against your numbers, you can do that in a few mouse clicks. In this Excel 2010 tutorial, you will learn how to print formulas in your worksheet as a report.
How to Print Formulas in the Excel Worksheet As a Report
1. Open up the worksheet which contains the data holding the formulas.
2. On the Formulas tab, in the Formula Auditing group, click Show Formulas.
3. The cells containing the formulas automatically expand to accommodate the display of formulas in the worksheet.
4. Select the File tab and choose Print.
5. Apply the desired print options and click Print to print the worksheet report containing the formulas.
Have you ever had the need to print worksheet formulas? In which situations have you used this feature? Share your views using our comments form.