It’s becoming more common for people to hold more than one email account. Gmail, Hotmail, and Outlook are probably the ones most commonly used, but with passage of time, it becomes increasingly difficult to manage all the email accounts individually. Accessing multiple email accounts from a single platform is one way to manage multiple email accounts. If you use Outlook, you can sync accounts in Hotmail and Gmail quite easily. Similarly Hotmail users can send and receive Gmail, AOL Mail, and Yahoo! Mail from within their Hotmail Inbox in just a few simple steps. Here are the instructions on how to access Gmail AOL Mail and Yahoo Mail in Hotmail
How to Access Gmail AOL Mail and Yahoo Mail in Hotmail
To access Gmail, AOL Mail, and Yahoo Mail in Hotmail:
1. Login to your Hotmail account.
2. In the left navigation pane, hover the mouse pointer over the Inbox to display the Tools icon.
3. Click the Tools icon and select Get email from another account. Ensure that POP access is turned on in the other account for Hotmail to access the email.
4. In the Hotmail Options page, click Add an email account, type the email address and password for the account you want to add and click Next.
5. In the next page, select the folder where you want the email from another account to go to, choose an icon to indicate mail from that account and then click Save.
And it’s done. You can now check multiple email accounts from within your Hotmail account without having to switch between various accounts. Have you added other accounts to your Hotmail account?