Where’s the fun in capturing pictures or taking videos on your Samsung Galaxy tab, if you can’t share it with your friends and others instantly? Well, that’s why the Samsung Galaxy tab has been designed to let you share the fondest memories or funniest actions captured on video at the tap of a button or two. In this tutorial, let’s see how to post a video to YouTube from the Samsung Galaxy tab.
Before you get started, you need to make sure you have a YouTube account. If not, go to youtube.com and create a free account before you get started. Alternatively, you can use the YouTube app on the Galaxy Tab to create your account. Also, it’s advisable to have a Wi-Fi connection when you’re uploading videos as its faster and cost effective.
How to Post a Video to YouTube from the Samsung Galaxy Tab
1. Ensure that Wi-Fi is turned on.
2. On the Home screen, tap Applications.
3. Search and tap the Gallery app.
4. Navigate to the folder that contains the video you want to share.
5. Long press the video you want to share. You’ll notice a tick mark displayed at the top right corner of the video.
6. Tap the Share button and choose YouTube.
7. In the Upload video page, enter a title for the video, tap More details, and enter additional details such as a description, public or private setting, tags, among others and tap Upload.
You can now play a few Android games, while your video loads, which may take a few minutes. Once the upload is complete you can share the video URL by email, Gmail, or a text message. To do this:
1. Tap the YouTube app to open it.
2. Press the Menu soft button on the tab and choose My Channel.
3. In the Uploads tab, you will be able to see the recently uploaded video.
4. Tap the video you want to share, tap the More drop-down list, tap Share and then select a sharing method to send the YouTube video link to your friends.