If you’ve taken a cool picture of yourself on your Samsung Galaxy tab and want to share it with your friends, the most obvious thing you’d do is upload it to Picasa. At the time of setting up your Samsung Galaxy tab, you most likely would have configured your Google account, which automatically gives you access to Picasa. If you haven’t set up things, then you could just head over to picasaweb.google.com to get started. Once you’ve set things up, here’s what you need to do to upload pictures from the Samsung Galaxy Tab to Picasa.
How to Upload Pictures from the Samsung Galaxy Tab to Picasa
1. On the Home screen, tap Applications.
2. Find and tap the Gallery app.
3. Navigate to the folder that contains the pictures you want to upload to Picasa.
4. Long press a picture until you see a tick mark at the top-right corner of the picture.
5. Tap the pictures you want to share.
6. From the Share menu, choose Picasa.
7. In the Upload photo dialog box, enter a caption, choose your Google account if you have more than one, then choose an album and tap Upload. (If you haven’t created an album you can create a new one by tapping the green + icon in the Album section.)
Take note that sometimes, Picasa may sync certain albums with the galaxy tab resulting in two copies of the same picture. Ensure that you delete the album that’s not connected to Picasa.
Get the latest update in your inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get tips, tutorials, and app reviews in your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. You will receive an email from us soon. Please confirm subscription.
Something went wrong.