With PowerPoint 2010, emailing a presentation has never been easier. You no longer have to open Outlook and attach the presentation. This PowerPoint tutorial explains how you can email presentations using PowerPoint 2010. This will work only if your default e-mail program is Outlook, Windows Live Mail, or Outlook Express.
How to Email Presentations Using PowerPoint 2010
1. Finalize the presentation that you want to email.
2. On the File tab, choose Save & Send.
3. In the Send Using E-mail section, click Send as attachment.
4. A new e-mail message opens in your default e-mail application (Outlook 2010, in this case) with the
presentation automatically attached and the subject line containing the name of the presentation.
5. In the Outlook message form, in the To text box, enter the names of the email recipients, in the message body, type the message and click Send.
This tutorial has shown you a quick and easy way to email your presentations without having to navigate away from the presentation. Try it out and save valuable time and improve your productivity.
Get the latest update in your inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get tips, tutorials, and app reviews in your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing. You will receive an email from us soon. Please confirm subscription.
Something went wrong.