Users of the popular social web browser RockMelt can rejoice now. Gmail Notifier is one of the most popular RockMelt apps and it allows users to get instant notifications when new email arrives in their Gmail accounts. However, one feature which most users missed was the fact that the RockMelt Gmail Notifier app only supported a single Gmail account. Now, users will be pleased to know that the RockMelt Gmail Notifier app supports multiple Gmail accounts.
What you Need to do to Get the Updated RockMelt Gmail Notifier App
1. Click this link Install Gmail Notifier App.
2. Login using your Gmail credentials.
3. In the next screen, check the labels for which you want to receive notifications and then click Next.
3. In the next screen, click Add Another Account.
4. Repeat steps 2, 3, and 4 and set up as many Gmail accounts as required. Then click Done. You will notice that all the Gmail Notifier apps are displayed on the App Edge, with each account differentiated by a different color.
Now you longer have to be logging in and out of multiple Gmail accounts to check if you have received new email messages. The Gmail Notifier App is definitely one of the most useful tools in RockMelt. So be sure to update your RockMelt app if you haven’t already done so. Also, If you’re new to RockMelt, read these resources to know more about the social browser that makes web browsing a very smooth and convenient experience.
You can also download RockMelt using the link given below.