Subscribing to RSS feeds is something most of us are familiar with. You can check out the feeds that you’ve subscribed to using readers such as Google reader, FeedDemon, or an email client such as Outlook 2010. But how about subscribing and getting RSS notifications on a web browser? Well, RockMelt, the web’s only social browser, allows you to do just that. What better way to get the hottest news and information before anyone else than checking them out while browsing the web itself. In this RockMelt tutorial, you will learn how to subscribe to RSS feeds and get immediate notifications when you receive them.
How to Subscribe to RSS Feeds Using the Feeds App
1. Navigate to the site you want to receive RSS subscriptions from.
2. On the App Edge, click the Add Feeds button.
3. Subscribe to a Feed.
- Click the From Current Site button.
- Click From Recent Sites and then click the Add button next to the respective website
- Click From Most Visited Sites and then click the Add button next to the respective website.
1. On the App Edge, click the Add Feeds button.
2. In the All Apps & Feeds panel, click Enter URL.
3. In the text box, enter the URL of the website you want to subscribe to and click Go.
The number of new and unread feeds will be displayed over the app icon on the App edge.
For more Office 2010 tutorials, Google Apps tutorials, and RockMelt tutorials, check out the respective categories on our website.
If you’d like us to write about an app, drop-us a line using our contact form.