One of the cool things you can do while you’re browsing the internet is to share funny stories, amazing pictures, or a cool video on social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms. If you use the social browser RockMelt, then sharing with your social network is a breeze. On the other hand, if you are using Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 8 or other browsers, you will need to install an extension to make sharing easy. In this tutorial, I’d like to show you how to share your favorite web pages with Shareaholic extension on Google Chrome.
Share your Favorite Web Pages with Shareaholic Extension on Google Chrome
1. Head over to the Chrome Web App store and install the Shareaholic extension.
2. Once installed, the customization options will be displayed in a new tab window.
3. Click here to to set up your Shareaholic account.
4. In the Select services you would like to share to page, select the services you’d like to share with, and click Set Menu Order.
5. In the next screen, if needed, drag and drop the services to rearrange the order, and click Save Order.
6. Navigate to the Connections tab and connect to your Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The next time you navigate to a web page and find an interesting read you want to share with your friends, just click the Shareaholic button, select the medium you want to share with and follow the instructions.
If you are big on sharing, give this extension a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Want to read more about web apps that we have reviewed? Check out our section on Web app Reviews for more interesting web apps you may find useful.