Facebook apps are aplenty and before you know it, you’ve used a whole bunch of them on your profile. There might come a point in time, when you may want to remove an app. In this Facebook tutorial I will show you how to delete an app from Facebook so that you can remove it from your Facebook profile.
How to Delete an App from Facebook
1. Display the Account drop-down menu and click Privacy Settings.
2. At the bottom of the page, in the Apps and Websites section, click the Edit your settings link.
3. In the Apps you use section, click the application you’d like to remove.
4. In the expanded view of your settings for that application, click Remove app.
5. Click Remove to confirm that you’d like to remove the application and then click Okay.
The app will no longer have access to your data and be removed from your profile, bookmarks, and your Applications and Games dashboards.