Google Plus has finally gotten a much needed redesign since its launch and one of the most striking change is the introduction of the Cover Page or the Cover Photos. Following in the footsteps of its fierce competitor Facebook, Google has introduced a bigger and better version of the cover pages. Here’s a look at how you can set up a cover page and a few resources where you can get some top Google Plus cover pages to adorn your page.
Before we get started, you should know that if you are creating a custom cover page, the right size for a full length cover page is 940×180 pixels.
How to Add a Cover Photo to your Google Plus Profile
1. Login to your Google Plus account.
2. On the left navigation, click Profile.
3. On your Profile page, click Edit profile.
4. Click Change cover photo.
5. In the pop-up window, select a template. You can choose to have 5 thumbnail images of 112×112 pixels or one long image of 980×140 pixels.
6. Click Change cover photo again. The Select cover photo window is displayed. Drag an image from your computer to the pop-up to upload the image and click Save.
7. Click OK and then Done editing to complete the change.
8. Finally click View as and select Public to preview your new look Google Plus Profile.
Top Google Plus Cover Pages to Adorn your Page
Here are a few resources to find Google cover pages.
Have you updated your Google Plus Cover pages? Share your profile link with us so we can take a look at your creative pages.