Most interactive presentations include video slides and most often, you will find fantastic video content for your presentations in YouTube. SlideRocket, the online presentation software, allows you to embed YouTube videos in your presentations quite easily. The only drawback is that the videos will not be stored in the asset library, so will play only if you are viewing the presentation online and the video is available at the said location in YouTube. In this SlideRocket tutorial, you will learn how to add YouTube videos in SlideRocket, the popular web based presentation software.
How to Add YouTube Videos to SlideRocket Presentations
1. Login to SlideRocket.
2. In the presentation library, select the presentation and in the dashboard click Edit.
3. In the slide sorter view, select the slide in which you want to add the video.
4. In the left navigation pane, click the Video button to navigate to the asset library.
5. In the asset library, select the YouTube tab.
6. In the YouTube URL text box, paste the URL of the video you want to add and click Add Asset.
Adding a YouTube video to your SlideRocket presentation is as easy as that.
You don’t need a paid subscription to add YouTube videos to a SlideRocket presentation. So go ahead and try the application and let us know if you like working with SlideRocket.