Transport yourself back to medieval times; rebel against King Arthur’s hegemony; battle fiendish creatures from the netherworld; and rescue an innocent queen in peril – it’s all in your hands – literally! Yes – Gameloft’s all-new “Wild Blood” gaming app, released recently on Android devices and platforms, transforms you into the intrepid Sir Lancelot in a do-or-die clash to liberate the empress. Gallop along for more about this exhilarating gaming app, Wild Blood for Android.
Wild Blood for Android Review
You, as Sir Lancelot, have incurred King Arthur’s wrath by daring to woo his wife, Queen Guinevere. Enraged, the king has conscripted the evil witch Morgana to hold the queen hostage in the mystic land of Avalon and unleash netherworld demons to vanquish you. The aim of the game is contest the demons, defeat Morgana, save the queen – and save your own skin while doing so!
Wild Blood : Features
- You have to navigate thorough 10 arduous levels to reach Avalon. Each level entails different fascinating environments wherein you engage with your dangerous foes and also solve engaging puzzles.
- The demons comprise a bunch of 20 vile creatures including dragons, flying beasts, and “epic bosses” – the most potent of them all. You also have malevolent wizards, who strike from all angles, to content with.
- To fight the vile creatures, you are provided with an assortment of weapons like swords, axes, longbows, and arrows. Moreover, you’re aided in the quest by the gallant Sir Gawain, a prominent Round Table knight.
- You also need to collect gold that is presented to you when you accomplish certain tasks namely:
a) Slay the demons
b) Successfully complete numerous puzzles during the journey
c) Free wrongly imprisoned persons along the way
Ads by Google
d) Open special caskets
The accumulated gold is of immense use – you use it to recover from fatalities, improve your weapon arsenal, launch an all-powerful killing blow, sustain your mana (internal power) meter, and re-commence the game at the last playing level – should you find your mana depleting. Notably, there is an inbuilt option to glean more gold by purchasing it from the Android market.
- Controls are fairly straightforward – the screen’s left portion directs Sir Lancelot’s movements whereas the right portion regulates the game environments and provides options for changing the weapons.
- Multi-player gaming is supported thanks to the interesting “Team Deathmatch” and “Capture the Flag” gaming methods wherein up to 8 players can participate. You can also delight in various Wi-Fi and internet-enabled versions of the gaming app.
- Wild Blood for Android harnesses the Unreal Engine knowhow to deliver superlative graphics embellished with three dimensional attributes. The medieval settings, the game characters, and the various visuals are flawlessly rendered with rich colors and impressive detailing.The accompanying audio, too, is reasonably catchy and complements the primitive mood nicely.
- The ongoing action is enjoyable and never lets up making for an enjoyable playing experience. Gaming controls, though, are a little below par with awkward presses and intermittently underwhelming response.
Wild Blood for Android may be downloaded from the Google Play store for USD 6.99. The 698-MB game is compatible with Android 2.3 or higher systems, carries a mid-maturity rating, and requires 2GB of space to install.
All things considered, Wild Blood for Android is indeed a wild, pleasurable ride worth taking. Play – and slay on!
Author Bio : Andrea Walters, a freelance writer for MyTechHelp – a leader in providing support across various products brands and tech devices for individuals and small businesses in need of instant tech help.
Ads by Google