Working with Windows 7 is fun and easy. Windows 7 lets you customize your settings so that you can work in an environment that best suits your needs. I have discussed a number of ways in which you can customize Windows 7, for instance, how to get the best display on your monitor, and how to change the size of text that appears on your screen. In this post, you will learn how to change the font in the Windows 7 menu. You can use this same procedure to change the font of a number of other Windows components as well such as the title bar, message boxes and more by selecting the item you want from the Item list. So, lets get started.
How to Change the Font in the Windows 7 Menu
2. In the Window Color and Appearance window, click the Advanced appearance settings link.
3. In the Window Color and Appearance dialog box, from the Item drop-down menu, choose Menu.
4. Change the font, size, and color.
- From the Font drop-down menu, choose the font that you want to use.
- From the Size drop-down menu, choose the size that you want.
- From the Color list, choose the font color that you want.
5. Click Apply and then OK.
6. In the Window Color and Appearance dialog box, click Save changes.
Have you used this customization option in Windows 7? Do you think it adds value to the way you work? Share your thoughts with us.