If you’re looking for an easy way to purchase a ticket to a sold-out Miley Cyrus concert, or a reservation to an exclusive restaurant that’s just opened up in your neighborhood, you might have a hard time finding the right connections to get what your looking for. Enter Zaarly, a unique platform that gives you, the buyer, the opportunity to buy and sell in real time by requesting for a product or a service along with the price you’re willing to pay for it, and the time when you need it; and Zaarly connects you to the person willing to provide that product/service.
Go Zaarly to Buy and Sell in Real-time With Your Local Community
Zaarly’s Unique Features
- Focus on the buyer
- Based on local communities
- Real-time e-commerce
Zaarly is unique in that it aims to create a virtual bazaar(marketplace) where buyers take the center stage in the trading activity. Zaarly is also great for small businesses looking to expand their customer base and build their local brand. Zaarly promises to deliver the requests in a matter of minutes or hours rather than weeks, as it aims to connect people within their communities.
Zaarly is currently available only in the US but the team is working to make it a global service soon. You can access Zaarly on the web on a standard platform (www.zaarly.com), on your mobile, (m.zaarly.com) and on Facebook (www.facebook.com/zaarly). There’s also an app available for Apple iOS on the Apple AppStore. Applications for Google Android and Windows Mobile will be available this summer (2011).
To try out Zaarly, you’ll need to create an account at zaarly.com or create an account from your smartphone app.
How Zaarly Works
- Post a title and description of what you want, how much you’re willing to pay for it and when you need it on Zaarly.
- Zaarly shares your request in the local community through the Zaarly platform. It also connects with your friends and contacts through social networks like Facebook and Twitter to help you find what you need.
- People or businesses who subscribe to Zaarly can see your request.
- Zaarly connects you and the seller to anonymously message and talk on the phone to facilitate and complete the transaction.
- You can use cash or Zaarly’s integrated credit card payment system to pay for the transaction.
You could use Zaarly buy & sell to get daily tasks done, as in find someone to mow the lawn, do your laundry, DJ your party, or to fulfill some crazy idea like getting 20 watermelons and a seed bucket for a watermelon-eating contest!
Zaarly is making e-commerce social by building communities and connecting people who wish to buy and sell within local communities. So, if you’re in the US, do check out what Zaarly’s has to offer in your hometown. Check out Zaarly’s blog where they share many of their happy experiences and new feature updates, follow them on twitter, or be a fan on Facebook. And also check out
And share your comments on what you think of Zaarly if you’ve become a part of the community.