There was a time when browsing was done only on desktop computers with no headache of compatibility issues, nothing to worry about the screen sizes or the environment as web content had to just be optimized for these web browsers. But now most of the browsing is done via mobile. Although it has become a handy tool for people to search and surf the net, not all mobile browsers give you the freedom to surf the internet as it is meant to be.
I have come across many mobile Internet browsers to get a real surfing experience but every browser has its own limitations. Tangram is one of the most advanced and easy to use productivity browsers that is used by professionals to minimize the time spent and maximizing productivity.
Tangram Browser for Android Review
Tangram has all the features that a modern browser enjoys and offers a smooth browsing experience thanks to its automated SPAAS (Seek, Process, Analyze, Allocate, Store) system. You can search and explore websites, stack them for reading later, capture sessions, highlight and save images on the tabs, organize tabs into folders and group websites and even save links and web sessions in Bookmarks, all using quick swipe actions.
Tangram can also analyze your web experience with the Analytics it provides for sessions. Although the ability to restore a session is not available in every Android browser, Tangram allows you to start from where you left off; or even if you decide to start something new, you won't lose your past progress.
Like all modern browsers Tangram also has a tab system for opening multiple pages, but what makes it stand out is that you can easily toggle between your tabs with a finger swipe which makes for efficient multitasking.
Another striking feature of this smart productivity browser is that it lets you input multiple queries or URL's by simply pressing an omnipresent FAB on your screen.
Ads by Google
To sum up what Tangram browser can do:
- Search multiple queries in one go by clicking the FAB icon at the bottom of the screen. You can also search by URLs which will be grouped separately.
- You can partially swipe web views to jump to other links quickly
- You can capture a section of the web page or highlight text before capture to make the process more intuitive
- You can save images that you see on websites to the tabs at the tap of a button and the more you interact with content the more data your tabs store.
- You can use swipe actions to stack pages you want to read later, swipe it again to bookmark it, or swipe left to delete it.
- You can move tabs within folders into other folders and change the order in which they are displayed so that the most important ones are available at the top.
- You can save individual links in the Bookmarks section or you can save entire sessions into folders.
The Tangram browser is unlike any other browser you've seen before. It looks rather plain and bare with thin faded lines and a complete lack of richness you've usually gotten accustomed to seeing on most modern web browsers.
But its attractiveness lies in the fact that it offers a completely new way of browsing, organizing and working with content. While my favorite feature is the web capture tool, I know that power users will particularly find great value in the stacking, organizing, and saving sessions as well as searching multiple queries with ease.
Whatever your reason for browsing on the mobile, Tangram browser will certainly offer something special you won't find in any other mobile web browser that's available at the moment on Android. Look past the exterior to find a gem of a productivity browser in Tangram.