Twitter is a fantastic tool for small businesses, bloggers, entrepreneurs and others to connect to people build networks and create partnerships. With over 190 million users, finding and building your network might sound like an easy thing to do. But unfortunately that’s not the case. To get the best out of Twitter, it is essential that you connect to the right audience who want to read and share your tweets. That’s why you need an app that will help you find targeted followers in Twitter an app called TweetStork. In this post, I will be reviewing the Twitter tool that will help you build a good network of followers.
What is TweetStork?
A Twitter tool that helps you find the right Twitter audience.
Features of TweetStork
- Find similar Twitter user’s followers using their description
- Find Twitter users who have lists set up for people
- Find Twitter users who are retweeting tweets of users like you
- Unfollow Twitter users who aren’t following you back
Find Find Targeted Followers in Twitter: Related Users
1. Login to TweetStork using your Twitter credentials.
2. In the TweetStork dashboard, click Find Related Users.
3. In the Find Related Users section, enter a Twitter username and click Analyse this User.
4. Refine your search using keywords that the user descriptions should include or exclude and select the number of users that you want to search for from 30 up to 100 at a time.
5. Choose from the list of followers by clicking the Follow link.
Find List Owners
To find and follow the lists a similar user is listed on and follow the users who created those lists.
1. In the TweetStork dashboard, click Find List Owners.
2. In the Find List Owners section, enter a Twitter username and click Analyse this User.
3. Refine your search using keywords that the user descriptions should include or exclude and select the number of users that you want to search for from 30 up to 100 at a time.
4. Choose from the list of followers by clicking the Follow link.
To find users who are currently retweeting tweets by a similar user:
1. In the TweetStork dashboard, click Re-Tweeters.
2. In the Re-Tweeters section, enter a Twitter username and click Search.
3.Choose from the list of retweeters by clicking the Follow link.
To unfollow users who are not following you back:
1. In the TweetStork dashboard, click Unfollow Users.
2. In the Unfollow Users section, click Search.
3.Choose from the list of users not following you back click the Unfollow link.
TweetStork has a number of subscription options, a free account, a monthly premium account and a yearly premium account.
TweetStork is a useful tool for helping you expand your Twitter network in a more meaningful way. You can test drive TweetStork using the free account and if you wish, opt for a subscription plan later. If you have tried TweetStork, do let us know your thoughts.
Nice app. I have tried these kind of app. But all was failure. Now I am trying some other technique by which increased the twitter followers from 900 to 6000 in just 30 days. Expecting 10000 in another 30 days.
Eddie Gear says
Ah! You know the old saying, One mans’ food is another man’s poison. The good thing is that there are many new apps coming out which serves different needs. You just have to keep trying and pick one that suits you the best. I hope you find what you’re looking for soon 🙂