3G – “A spark of revolution of the modern mind.”~ Eddie Gear
As a blogger I look up to pros like Darren Rowse, Brian Clark and Amit Agarwal. These legendary bloggers have the technological support and facilities available to them that help them balance their personal and professional life. Being a ProBlogger is not easy and having to work 9 to 12 hours a day (ask Amit) is tedious, but when you love blogging what else can I say. With the launch of 3G by Tata DOCOMO, blogging will become fun for me as I won’t have to be locked up at home all the time. Now I can travel and work at the same time and don’t even need my laptop around. I have time for family and friends and am able to balance my personal and professional life with ease.
My Life as a ProBlogger
As a ProBlogger from India, I engage in a lot of marketing activities on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. With 3G services I will be able to tweet and share information on Facebook while on the go; all in the palm of my hand. With 3G I can now install simple applications to guide me to new destinations, shopping malls and even learn new languages.
10 Ways I Can Benefit From 3G Services TATADOCOMO
2. Socialize – I can socialize with friends and family on social networks, SMS channels and much more.
3. Market my business – As a ProBlogger, I can now promote my services on social media sites.
4. Spend time with family and friends – I can get alerts and emails right in the palm of my hand. This means spending less time at my desk 🙂
5. Take long vacations – Taking vacations earlier was a tough task. Now with 3G and my Smartphone I can stay in touch with work while simultaneously enjoying my holidays.
Ads by Google
6. Find my way around – With the help of 3G I can now run GPS and Google maps to find my way around places that I do not know.
7. Mobile Entertainment Center – Web streaming videos and music can be made available on Smartphones with the help of 3G.
8. I no longer need to rely on my PC to call clients using apps like Google Talk and Skype.
9. Schedule meetings and check corporate and personal email will be a breeze.
10. Eco Friendly – I can save power as I can now use my smartphone instead of my laptop.
3G – The Future
With 3G being launched by companies like Tata DOCOMO in India, it provides excellent opportunities for companies and developers alike to come up with one click apps that allow us to pay our telephone bills, buy stuff, or even recharge our services with just the click of a button. Being able to make financial transactions like quick money transfer is also an excellent option that 3G can bring about. To me 3G is “A spark of revolution of the modern mind.”
Change is inevitable, 3G is the Future. It’s time to embrace new technology and pave way to the future.