With the explosion of social media platforms more and more of us are engaging in sharing images and photos with our social contacts. While it’s cool to share stunning images you’ve captured on your camera or mobile device, adding animation effects, or HD animation would spike its popularity to higher levels. Pac-n-Zoom is an app that makes this possible. You can convert photo images into HD animated videos in Scalable Vector Graphics(SVG) format. And, you don’t have to be a graphics designer, animation designer, or video creator to use it. Let’s take a look at some of the features of this cool app.
Also, with Pac-n-Zoom, you can:
- Arrange all your image and video files in a fully indexable and searchable form. The app’s technology converts them into plain computer code.
- Scan all your images and other documents directly into your computer and save it to the cloud. So, aside pictures taken with your device, you can also animate scanned pictures.
- Enlarge pictures taken with any device to fit a bigger screen, while still maintaining their original quality and clarity.
Pac-n-Zoom is a perfect tool for application developers who strive to imbibe meaningful data into their apps. This input limitation has been affecting the development of many apps. But now, with the advent of Pac-n-Zoom, program developers can spice up new programs with interesting images and animations. For them, Pac-n-Zoom is a dream come true.
Ads by Google
Since Pac-n-Zoom delivers in SVG format, it converts an ordinary, drab-looking application into a market and industry hotcake.
So, Pac-n-Zoom is more than just a simple graphics application (though anyone can use it). It even finds relevance in key industrial areas. For example, if you’re a console gamer but have very little programming skills, you can take images, convert them, and input them into a gaming console. The output will be awesome and look very professional.
Awesome Features of Pac-n-Zoom
Aside all that had been stated, here is a list of the awesome abilities of Pac-n-Zoom:
- Accepts upload of .jpg and .png formats
- Background images can be left in their traditional formats (.jpg, or .png), while .svg animations run on them
- Animations can be created using other programs, such as the Mozilla Firefox browser (and very soon, users would be able to create animations with other browsers, like Chrome and Safari)
- Animations can be zoomed in and out without the quality being affected
- Animations can be programmed to move, appear, disappear, etc.
- Many other animation effects can be added or adjusted, such as opacity, rotation, skew, and sound
Here’s a video promo of Pac-n-Zoom in action:
Ads by Google