If you’ve frequented YouTube, you will no doubt have noticed that many home made videos are basically photo slideshows with additional accompaniments such as music or text. You too can create photo slideshows and convert them to videos without too much effort. That’s because YouTube offers all the help you’ll ever need. Just get yourself a YouTube account, keep your images ready and you’re ready to get started. Let’s see how to create photo slideshows in YouTube.
How to Create Photo Slideshows in YouTube
1. Login to YouTube.
2. In the Search bar, click Upload.
If you see a Upload as screen, confirm the name under which you which you upload.
3. In the right navigation panel, in the Photo slideshow section, click Create.
4. In the next screen, navigate to the folder containing the images you want to upload and select the respective ones. You can choose images from Google+ or from your computer. You can also drag and drop images to upload. Additionally, you can add an album name too!
5. When the upload is complete, click Next.
You can also rearrange the photos in any specific manner you want by dragging them around. Once done, click Next to move to the Edit Settings page.
6. In the Edit Settings page, choose an audio score. YouTube lets you choose a background score for your video slideshow from its huge library. If you don’t want a musical touch to your videos, simply select No Audio.
The Preview section lets you watch your photo slideshow unfold as you make the changes. You can also set options for the slide duration, slide effect, and other transition effects.
Note: YouTube does not permit uploading your own audio files.
7. If you wish to add additional controls such as text, change transitions for individual photos and such, you can use the Advanced Editor.
8. When you are done with all the special effects, click Upload.
9. You will be taken to the Basic Slide Info page. Here you can add a title for the slideshow, a description, and tags. In the Privacy settings section, set options to display your slideshow publicly, privately, or in unlisted format.
10. Click Save changes.
That’s it. You’ve created your first photo slideshow in YouTube. Wait for a while for YouTube to process the video and make it available for viewing.
Happy YouTube Posting!