Kickstarter record breaker Exploding Kittens has finally landed on the App Store so that all you cat lovers that play cards and hope not to draw the Exploding Kitten card. If you do, you’ll end up dead duh! But of course, there’s always an ace up the sleeve, in the form of a defuse card, if you can get it! Using laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches you can save your kitty life. The rest of the cards in the game play second fiddle, helping you move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
Think of Exploding Kittens as a Russian Roulette with kitties. The game is only multiplayer so there must be a minimum two players to enjoy the fun.
Features of Exploding Kittens The Official Game
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
Ads by Google
Exploding Kittens The Official Game costs $1.99 but you get a special launch offer of free IAPs, at least for a while.