If you have added a number of new contacts on your iPhone, they won’t show up in your Gmail contacts list. If you wish to add all your iPhone contacts to the Gmail contacts list, you can export them in a number of ways. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to export iPhone contacts to Gmail using a third party tool called CopyTrans Contacts as well as using Google Sync and iCloud. All three methods are easy to follow so just use one that is convenient to you.
Method 1: How to Export iPhone Contacts to Gmail via CopyTrans Contacts
1. First, you’ll need to download and install CopyTrans Contacts on your PC. CopyTrans Contacts is not a free tool, but you can make use of the trial version of the software (50 free actions) to see how it works.
2. Run the EXE file, accept the terms of the license and then from the CopyTrans Contacts Control Center, select CopyTrans Contacts.
3. Now connect your iPhone to the PC. Make sure that you keep your device unlocked and enable the phone to Trust the PC you are linking to.
4. On the CopyTrans Contacts Home screen, click More (on the top right corner of the screen) and select Cloud setup.
5. In the Cloud setup screen, click New connection and then select Gmail.
6. Enter your Gmail credentials in the pop-up box, ensure that Contacts is checked and click Add account.
7. Close the setup window.
8. CopyTrans Contacts will now load all your contacts. Now right-click the contacts you want transferred from iPhone to Gmail and choose Copy to.
9. Select the iCloud account you want to transfer from the list to complete the process.
You will notice a Gmail icon next to the contact that you have exported to Gmail. You can sign in to Gmail to confirm the transfer.
CopyTrans Contacts isn’t just a simple tool that lets you export iPhone contacts to Gmail, you can also transfer, sync, or move contacts between iCloud and Yahoo accounts as well.
Method 2: How to Export iPhone Contacts to Gmail via Google Sync
1. On your iPhone, head over to Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. In the next screen, select Add Account.
3. In the following screen, select Google and then enter your Gmail credentials and click Next.
Ads by Google
4. In the next screen, ensure that Contacts is enabled and click Save.
5. In your Settings->Mail, Contacts, Calendars page, notice that your Gmail account has been added. Now tap Fetch New Data.
6. In the Fetch New Data screen, in the Gmail section, tap Fetch.
Your Gmail and iPhone contacts will now be synced.
Method 3: How to Export iPhone Contacts to Gmail via iCloud
1. On your iPhone, tap Settings->iCloud.
2. Enable Contact Sync with iCloud.
4. Click the Contacts icon.
5. Click on Settings icon at the bottom of the Contacts panel on the left. Then select Export vCard to download the contacts.
6. You can now upload this file to Gmail. Sign in your to Gmail account and from the Gmail drop down list, select Contacts.
7. On the left pane, click New Contact.
8. From the More dropdown list select Import.
9. Click Choose File, navigate to the location where you downloaded the .vcf file from your iCloud account. Select the file and click Open.
10. Click Import to add the contacts into Gmail.
There you go! Three easy methods to export iPhone contacts to Gmail!