Just think about how many surfaces your hands touch the entire day- elevator buttons, door handles, hand rails, ATM screens and lots more. After this, consider how many times your hand touches your mobile phone, before ever thinking that your hands are washed. Made you think twice right? Oils and make-up from our faces and germs from our hands and pockets, yuck!! After reading this you might not feel like taking your mobile phone in your hands, but with some simple cleaning tips you can clean your mobile phone at home.
Majority of the mobile phones are manufactured touch screen. These gadgets are prone to accumulate dust particles, dirt, and other touchable germs which can easily smudge the screen and keypad and sometimes the damage is beyond repair. However, if you clean it regularly, you can get great functionality and better longevity.
So, how will you clean your mobile phone at home? Well, it’s simple. You will need certain things such as a soft cloth, disinfectant wipes, window cleaner, soft bristle brush, rubbing alcohol. There are also cell phone wipes available for speedy cleaning, but this will get just the outer surface clean. Also there are devices such as ultrasonic devices which help in cleaning these smart phones and other gadgets efficiently at home. You may visit the site here to know more about these devices.
Tips to Clean your Mobile Phone
- Don’t worry it is a basic cleaning process and no rocket science is involved in cleaning.
- First thing first you need to do is detach your mobile phone if the charge is attached with it, or if it is plugged on to any device.
- Always take new disinfectant wipes or if you are using the cloth change the side while cleaning the other way round.
- Start your cleaning process by using soft cloth or disinfectant wipes by gently rubbing alcohol. This is the thing that touches your face consistently so be thorough to remove all dirt, sweat, make-up, oils grime.
- Pour a little rubbing alcohol in the small plate and then dip a cotton wipe or bristle brush into it. Ensure that you have squeezed out the spare liquid and try gently rubbing over the keypad and constricted areas to get rid of the dust particles where your cloth/wipe is unable to reach.
- If your mobile phone has a plastic case covering, remove it and spray clean with your window cleaner.
- Try using slight damp cotton to mildly clean around the charger plug-in. You have no idea how much dirt accumulates here. This cleaning process will give your mobile phone thorough cleaning.
- Lastly, before you on your cell phone, let it dry completely for your ready use.
Hopefully these tips and ideas will be useful to you and will help you clean your expensive gadgets at home without wasting any money and time further.
Leave a Reply