We meet a lot of people in our daily lives. The older we grow, the bigger our social network grows. We may have friends from school, university, colleagues from various jobs, friends from the different cities we’ve lived in and of course, our own private group of friends with whom we interact on a daily basis. The chances of regularly staying in touch with a big network is affected due to our daily routine, and we eventually end up losing touch with most people. Not anymore. FellowUp aims to act as your personal assistant and ensures that you stay updated with all your social networks in one place. You won’t need a personal assistant anymore!
FellowUp : An Inside Look
FellowUp is an app that lets you view and manage your contacts, reminders, and tasks, and check your social updates from Google, Facebook and LinkedIn in one location. It aims to bring together in one place your personal and professional contacts from various social networks and applications. The interface has a clean-cut look, and includes three tabs for viewing appointments, contacts and notes.
Once you sign in with your email address you can follow the simple syncing process to connect your app account with your Facebook, LinkedIn and Google accounts.
Ads by Google
- Sync with Google Calendar
- Sync with Google Contacts
- Sync with Facebook
- Sync with LinkedIn
- Sync with Outlook Contacts
- Pre-designed message templates for follow-up, intro, special days and replies to status updates
What’s In It For You?
You can accomplish several tasks with ease.
- Check your meetings, save notes, engage with your contacts
- Build your Google contacts into your personal network
- Build the social aspect of your personal network, see your friends information, view profile updates
- Build the professional aspect of your personal network , see your connections information, receive daily insights about job changes, and new connections
- Import and manage your Outlook contacts
- Organize your contacts by family, school, friends, and birthdays
- Add and view notes, reminders, and attachments
- Check your daily activities, calendar events, updates, and reminders.
- Quickly send email to your contacts
What makes this app useful is that it allows you to perform actions from within the interface itself. You don’t have to login to Facebook to wish your friend on his/her birthday, or login to Google Calendar to check your appointments. You don’t even have to login to check your tasks. An email alert will be sent to you notifying updates to your app account.
The team is working on:
- Gmail, Outlook, Browser plugins
- Syncing all major services such as Outlook, iCal, Yahoo, Twitter, hotmail-live, Salesforce, MySpace and more.
- Developing the app for android and blackberry
If you’re keen on trying the services of FellowUp don’t forget to sign up for a free account here.
Ads by Google