Microsoft is following up its grand Windows 8 promotions with yet another cool deal for its upcoming Office 2013 software. The Office 2013 Pre Launch Offer is pretty simple; buy Office 2010 today, get Office 2013 free when it is officially released. The offer is only for a limited time, so if you are debating on whether to buy Office 2010 or not, this deal is sure to make your decision much easier. This also works for Mac users, who buy a copy of Office 2011. The offer is valid for all purchases made between October 19, 2012, and April 30, 2013.
How to Get Office 2013 for Free
1. Purchase and install a genuine Office 2010 product. You can choose from the various Office editions available on the promotion page.
2. Enter your email address so that Microsoft can email you redemption details of the Office 2013 Pre Launch Offer.
3. Follow the instructions in the email to redeem your free copy of Office 2013.
Eligibility Requirements for Office 2013 Pre Launch Offer
Before you head over to buy Office 2010, ensure that you comply with the following eligibility requirements.
1. Keep your Office 2010 sales receipt on hand until you receive your free version of Office 2013 as you may have to confirm this when making the redemption.
2. Ensure that you don’t change your email address, as the Microsoft redemption offer may not reach you. If you do change your email address after your original sign up, visit Office.com/offer and sign up again with your new, changed email address.
3. Ensure that you have the 25-character Office 2010 or Office for Mac 2011 Product Key. You will need this at the time of redemption. If you are not sure how to find your product key, check these links.
4. Ensure that you have a Microsoft account (Windows Live ID) as you will need to log in to complete the download.
5. Ensure that you have a good internet connection as you will complete the download online.
7. Ensure that you complete the redemption within May 31, 2013.
8. The offer is valid only for one Office 2013 suite for every Office 2010 product purchased. You can avail only up to a maximum of 25 such redemptions per person/org.
For more information on the redemption offer check out the Microsoft Pre Launch Offer page.
Let us know what you think of the Office 2013 Pre Launch Offer. Will you be taking advantage of this cool promotion from Microsoft?