Whether you are a photographer or someone who loves streaming events on the iPhone, you’ll friend a great friend in olloclip. The company has been making ground breaking lens sets and accessories for mobile since 2011 and their olloclip Connect X Lens System for the iPhone X is designed to help iPhone X photographers shoot wider and closer angles with ease.
Want to know all the details? Read on.
Olloclip Connect X Lens System iPhone X Specific Features
The highlight of the olloclip Connect X Lens System is Connect X interchangeable lenses that can be instantly adapted to any shooting environment. The Connect X Lens System also has features unique to the iPhone X, such as:
- Expanding Lens Mount: This opens to easily accommodate all kinds of screen protectors. It also intuitively aligns with both front and rear cameras without the need for extra parts.
- Connect X Interchangeable Lenses: You can easily switch out the removeable lenses on or off the phone to instantly adapt to any shooting environment.
- Pendant Stand: It also comes with a stand to comfortably carry the iPhone X lens set. The stand can be opened to form a pocket-sized tripod. Perfect for those times when you need to shoot stabilized video, live stream events, take time-lapses or simply watch a movie.
- Telephoto Camera Compatibility: Users looking for greater optical zoom and magnification can easily flip the individual Connect lens within the clip to double the effect of the lens.
In all, there are 6 olloclip lenses available for the iPhone X. Each lens is designed using premium multi-element glass optics.
- Super-Wide – This is a four-element lens with more than 120° visibility.
- Ultra-Wide – This can shoot a 155° action camera field-of-view
- Fisheye + Macro 15x – It can deliver a unique 180° wide-angle spherical effect with 15x increased magnification
- Telephoto – It offers 2x optical zoom allowing you to get twice as close to the action
- Macro 14x + 7x – This lens lets you get all the close details of your shot; and
- Macro 21x – This is for taking the ultimate close-up shots.