With the rise of mobile internet users, Flash web design for mobile devices is becoming increasingly popular. This article provides guidelines to optimize your Flash website design for mobile devices and how you can benefit from Flash Player from the perspective of a Flash Platform Developer.
Optimizing Your Flash Website Design Flash Content and Flash Web Animation
As the vast new world of mobile internet users expands, you can do a lot to exploit the opportunities of mobile applications. There is a huge number of mobile internet users who turn to their smartphones, tablets and netbooks to access the net as and when they need to. This number is increasing everyday and therefore the need for a better Flash web design for mobiles arises.
You must optimize the Flash content of your mobile site so as to run on Adobe Flash Player’s mobile version. You also need to take advantage of the key features of mobile devices such as touchscreen and gestures. To optimize your web design you need to consider factors such as the performance, interaction and screen size of the mobile devices.
- Performance is the key because tablets and smartphones have less number of hardware resources as compared to desktop computers such as CPU power, RAM and GPU resources.
- You have to optimize the Flash content keeping in mind the user interface factors such as screen orientation and ‘touch’ input method.
- The screen size of the device should be taken into account because it restricts the amount of content that your site can display at a time.
- Ensure that before you get started, you authorize the content. For that, you need to install Adobe Flash Professional CS5.5.
- When you test the physical devices, employ a certified device on which any of these versions of Android can run – 2.2, 2.3, 3.0.1+.
How Flash Player for Mobile can Benefit You (As A Flash Platform Developer)
- Your reach widens if you increase the number of operating systems on which Flash Player can run. You can reach out to an increased number of users and offer them an enriched experience.
- You can market more quickly and your optimization also becomes simpler with the liberty to re-use assets.
- You can allow your users the liberty to experience your videos, games, web apps or other interactive content on the devices, browsers and operating systems that they prefer.
- You can employ the latest features with more ease and be assured that your end users will use them comfortably.
- You can create suggestive web content, web apps as well as videos which will run smoothly across all kinds of devices and operating systems.
Remember, the features of Flash Player are developed keeping in mind the devices available in the market today to give users seamless expressiveness and creative control. You can provide such a unique user experience. Just bear in mind the software and hardware requisites for Flash Player to run on mobile devices.
Hope these guidelines help you in optimizing your website. Happy Flash Designing!
This is a guest post by Aricson.
Leave a Reply