There is no dearth of apps on the web that lets you communicate with your friends and build social connections across the world. That doesn’t mean there is no room for another social app. Peach, the simple app that is designed to help you stay connected with your friends became an overnight success after launching last Friday. Here’s more on the hottest app of January 2016.
The refreshingly fun part of this app is that you can use “Magic Words” to share stuff with others. Magic words is a feature that will let you quickly find fun stuff to share with others. For instance, you could type “g” to search through fun GIFs or type d to do a doodle or sketch.
Here’s the App Store description that explains the features of the app.
Ads by Google
Peach is a refreshingly fun and simple way to keep up with friends and be yourself. Share tiny updates as you go through your day. Posting is as easy as texting—with a twist. Some words are ‘Magic Words’ that give you quick access to fun and insightful things to share.
On Peach, a little says a lot. Easily share pictures, looping photos, videos, and links, along with GIFs, the weather, your current location, what you’re watching tonight, how many steps you walked today, and much more.
Features of Peach
- Need inspiration for what to post? Tap the lightbulb for new ideas every day.
- Let someone know you’re thinking of them by sending a wave, slice of cake, 100, boop, kiss, hiss, and more.
- Use the magic word “shout” to write a few words (+ emoji) in BIG letters on a background color.
- Use “draw” to post a doodle or sketch.
- Use “song” to share whatever’s playing right now. Friends can tap on the song to open it in Apple Music or Spotify.
- The magic word “rate” lets you give anything—anything!— a 1-5 star rating.
- Other magic words: gif, here, goodmorning, goodnight, battery, weather, move, meetings, safari, dice, time, date, movie, tv, and game. With more on the way.
If you don’t mind adding another app to better your already busy social life, check out Peach. Its free.
Ads by Google