Smartwatches are all the rage and there are more and more interesting ones popping up on the market. Watches like the Samsung Galaxy Gear S and the LG G Watch offer to do plenty of stuff such as track your health and fitness as well as receive email and call notifications, while there are others like the Cash smartwatch that can let you track and control your expenses. Today, we take a look at The Wellograph Watch, which is an activity tracker that lets you pair it up with a smartphone so you can get insightful information about your activities.
The Wellograph Watch
The Wellograph Watch is an activity tracker that features a heart rate monitor, pedometer and stopwatch. It also encourages you to exercise and keep your fitness activities going. The watch pulls together your heart rate performances as well as activities from your various exercises and lets you see how your fitness has changed over a period of time. A well exercised body will indicate a lower resting heart rate. Every Wellograph comes with a vertical, magnetic dock that is designed to support watch straps.
Wellograph is perfect for light to moderate exercise such as tennis, yoga, walking and golf. It displays live stats when you walk showing your current pace as well as distance covered. It also provides a useful summary of stats such as the top speed you achieved, the total steps taken and calories burned.
The Wellograph Watch is a stylish watch with a spherical sapphire crystal surface designed for maximum protection and to provide an aesthetic effect. The upper body of the watch is a machined stainless steel case with a mirror polish finish. The lower aluminum case has a matte finish and is optimized for lightness and skin contact. It has its buttons on the side and a Tri-LED Heart Rate Sensor at the back that can feel your pulse, just as a doctor would. The watch is uniquely designed to take accurate readings of the heart signals. The watch comes with a standard dark brown leather strap but you can choose from two other options as well, a black leather strap or a black Nato strap.
The Wellograph battery lasts up to 7 days on continuous use. When you dock the watch, its display rotates and turns into a nice looking analog clock. Users can sync the watch with the Wellograph App for iOS, Android or Windows Phone to view the weekly summaries of activities and check out the exercise scores. The information is presented in neat cards and can also be shared with friends.
The Wellograph Watch Tech Specs
- Screen: 1.26 inch low-power LCD with integrated backlight
- Materials: Sapphire crystal, Stainless steel, and Aluminum
- Strap Choices: All-weather genuine leather/NATO strap
- Size: Comfortable for a wide range of men’s and women’s wrist
- Strap circumference:6 – 8.5 inch (15.2 – 21.5 cm).
- Sensors: Tri-LED heart rate sensor, 9-axis motion sensor
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Data Capacity: 4 month record for continuous use
- Water Resistance: 5ATM water resistance (up to 50 meters or 160 feet)
- Battery Life: 7 days per charge
- Battery Capacity: 210 mAH
- Charger: Magnetic charging dock with Micro USB power adapter
- Watch Dimension: 42 x 33 x 12.5mm (1.65 x 1.30 x 0.5 inch)
- Watch Weight: 3.52 ounce (55 grams)
The Wellograph Watch is available on the Microsoft Store for $349 if you’re interested.