Working with PDF documents on your mobile has just become a whole lot easier. PSPDFKit, makers of the powerful PDF Viewer app has released a premium feature pack that makes this possible. PDF Viewer Pro, as it is called, lets you merge PDFs, do peer reviews inside a document, annotate images and a whole lot more. Here’s a closer look at what PDF Viewer Pro can do and how it makes PDF editing easier for all.
PDF Viewer 3 Features
PDF Viewer 3 is of the best free PDF editors for mobile, carrying a rating of over 4.5 on the App Store. It is packed with plenty of advanced features including annotations,
forms, signatures, document editing and sharing. With PDF Viewer 3, you can:
- Create and edit PDFs
- Import PDFs from the cloud, email, or directly off a website you’re browsing
- Annotate, comment or leave notes using your finger or Apple Pencil
- Add images or audio to PDFs
- Sign documents
- Fill out forms
- Create folders, organize, and store documents
- Share documents to the cloud, via email or print them
- Read a PDF out loud or with text-to-speech
- Read across devices (iPhone to iPad)
PDF Viewer Pro Pack Features
The app is now making it even more easy to prep for your next presentation or review a proposal while on the go. With its premium subscription pack, here’s what you can do:
- View and edit properties of any PDF document such as the title, author name, and permissions
- Combine multiple PDF files into a single one
- Annotate JPEG and PNG images and view them in any app
- Reply to comments inside PDFs. Fully compatible with Adobe Acrobat.
- Have full control for view modes, thumbnail bar, search results, and more
- View presentations on external screens without the distraction of toolbars
- Copy selected pages to a different location in a document or between documents
- Utilize drag & drop in iOS 11 and above
Ads by Google
The PDF Viewer Pro Pack subscription can be purchased directly inside the app. If you are in need of a solid PDF editor, check out the free version of PDF Viewer Pro (v.3.0). If you need the most advanced features of the app, you can consider picking up the subscription package as well.
As always, we love to hear what you think about the app and its latest Pro features. Sound off in the comments section.