The Nokia Lumia 620 has some great features in a small and light weight very handy device. It has MS Office features of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and a PDF reader as well as two great cameras for snaps and videos, nice big screen and FM radio to tune into too. You can get this great Nokia in Titanium grey and white. It will connect to 2G, 3G and 4G if it is available in your area so coverage is great. Coming with a dual core 1.5GHz processor this phone is great example from the innovative Nokia team.
Nokia Lumia 620 : Technical Specs
- Dimensions-134mm x 68mmx 9mm
- Screen size-a nice 4.65 inches for easy viewing of everything
- Memory-this Nokia has internal memory from 8 to 16GB with 1GB RAM
- Messaging-SMS, MMS, RSS, IM, Email, Push mail
- Bluetooth with A2dp and EDR; NFC, USB
- Android v.4.1 Jelly bean with a chipset of TI OMAP 4470
- Graphics processor is a PowerVR SGX 544
- GPS with A-GPS support and GLONASS; JAVA MIDP emulator
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi- Direct, Wi-Fi- hotspot and DLNA
- Battery is a Li-ION 2100
- Standby time is up to 790 hours at 2G and up to 600 hours at 3G
- Talk time is up to 21 hours 40 minutes 2G and up to 10h 50m 3G
Quick Look: Features
Sound-for alerts you can use WAV ringtones and MP3
Music–this has an MP3 and an MP4 player to listen to all of your favorite tunes
Radio-Listen to great FM sounds with RDS
Recording video-record video of all your friends having fun at 1080p at 30 frames per second. There is also a dedicated microphone to catch all of your friend’s crazy comments and a noise cancellation function.
Cameras-primary camera is an 8 mega pixel, with auto focus, LED flash, face recognition and geo-tagging while the secondary camera is 1.9 MP
Display–the screen is a multi-touch, Super AMOLED capacitive 720 x 1280p with 16M colors for bright and easy to see colors.
Ads by Google
Documents– a great viewer and editor is included so you can correct any errors in any document you make. This is a great function to have along with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF viewer.
Image video editor-always great fun can be had with these editing functions.
Organizer–so you will never miss a birthday or an appointment.
Digital compass–this is great as the map will always be oriented to north wherever you are so you can see at a glance which way you need to be moving.
Voice command-this is a great hands free tool that is perfect if your phone rings in the middle of cooking and your hands are sticky. Helps keep your phone clean at moments like this.
Google options– watch YouTube, use Google search, mail and talk, Picasa and Maps.
Author Bio: John S Lam is a content writer at Test4Prep. Its provide you 100% 1Y0-A18 Exam . Let’s take benefit of 1Y0-A24 Exam material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.