Travelling around the world in a steampunk machine may have been an imaginative adventure in the past, but its magic is yet to fade! Games like the recently released Steamkraft continue to excite and draw us into the imaginative and adventurous journey envisioned by Jules Verne all those years ago.
Steamkraft is an endless running game set in a Vernian world where you unlock some of those crazy Jules Verne inspired contraptions and drive, fly and sail across various locations around the world. You can only get so far as moving and stationary objects will challenge your smooth journeys.
Ads by Google
Features of Steamkraft
- Beautiful steampunk graphics
- Four challenging levels in four incredible locations
- Six more levels coming up until the end of 2016
- Simple, easy to use controls
- Gameplay difficulty increases gradually
- Game Center Achievements to challenge your friends
- Original music for enhanced experience
The game is available for free on the App Store. Do check it out when you have the chance.