Microsoft has just rolled out a preview version of Sway, its newest storytelling app, which is expected to join the Office lineup in the future. Sway is an app for creative minds as it turns any browser that you are using into a digital canvas where you can fill text, images, and videos to create an interactive and innovative presentation. Sway is a perfect product to showcase a school or college project or show off business presentations to the management. Let’s take a sneak peek at what Sway has to offer users.
Storytelling App Sway - A Preview
Microsoft says that Sway is a new way for you to create beautiful interactive web based expression of your ideas and you can do it from your browser or your phone. Sway is not limited to any particular file type or format. Its easy to share and is optimized to look great on any device or screen size.
Ads by Google
A plain canvas can sometimes be intimidating to use. Sway is more intelligent, acting like a template, using an algorithm to help you present your text, photos, videos and other content in the best possible way. It automatically arranges the content for you in the best layout it works out and you are free to make tweaks as you see fit.
Color schemes, layout styles, ranking items by importance are some of the changes that you can make to your content to emphasize the most significant parts of your work. You can collect content for your Sways from a variety of built in sources including OneDrive, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Once the work is complete, users can share their Sways with others via a web link. The Sway app will become available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone but it is expected to roll out currently to the iPhone and the web first. If you want to try out the preview version of Sway you can sign up for it here. Meanwhile enjoy this cool storytelling app teaser below.
Key Features of Office Sway
- Sway lets you add text, images and videos on a canvas and instantly create a great looking post.
- You have tons of interactive content elements to decorate your content from fonts, colors, backgrounds to layouts.
- You can drag and drop different elements to add them to the canvas.
- Microsoft offers tutorials to help you build presentations and newsletters for starters.
- It is seamlessly integrated with OneDrive, OneNote, Facebook, Flickr, and many other apps.
- Sway automatically arranges your content in cards making it easy to structure and organize content.
Ads by Google