Windows 10 is a year old and if you have received the Windows 10 Anniversary Update, you get to enjoy newer and better ways of using Windows. One such feature is the ability to receive Android notifications on Windows 10 PC or laptop. If you are keen to set this up, here is your step-by-step- guide.
How to Receive Android Notifications on Windows 10 PC
1. In order to receive Android notifications on your PC or laptop, you need to have Cortana installed on your Android phone. If you don’t already have it, click here to install it on your device. (Google Play Store Link)
Note: Cortana for Android (Beta) is currently available only in the U.S.
2. Sign in to Cortana using your Microsoft account credentials. The same ones you used to sign in to your Windows laptop.
3. Go to Cortana Settings and sync the notifications.
4. Tap App notifications sync and enable the Android notification service.
5. Once the service is enabled, select the apps whose notifications you want to see on your Windows PC.