When you’re working on the go, the one thing you cannot do without is a powerful battery pack to power all your mobile gadgets. Hyper whose Apple accessory HyperJuice made a big splash on Kickstarter last year is finally available for purchase. Here’s more on the world’s most powerful battery pack that will ensure you never run out of power wherever you work from.
HyperJuice Battery Pack – One to Own
The HyperJuice is a powerful 27000 mAh capacity battery sporting two USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 profiles (100W and 60W) in a single battery pack. It also offers a powerful 18W USB-A Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 port for mobile devices. That’s 3 powerful fast charging ports in one device.
Simultaneous Quick Charging
It can also charge other devices like cameras, GoPros, headphones, speakers, VR headsets, Nintendo Switches and drones. It is also the only external battery pack in the world that can power the Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16, which requires 100W of power.
The battery pack has the maximum 27000mAh battery capacity, but it is TSA/EASA approved, meaning that you can safely take it with you on your air travels.
For all its capacity, HyperJuice only weighs 550g, making it the only accessory need to carry to power all your devices wherever you go. It easily fits into a pocket and you can carry it in one hand comfortably.
HyperJuice takes about 1 hour to fully recharge the 27000mAh capacity battery from empty to full. It also supports pass through charging, allowing you to charge your devices and HyperJuice at the same time through a single power outlet.
HyperJuice is compatible with the MacBook Pro 2016 or later, MacBook Air 2018 or later, 12” MacBook, iPad, iPhone and any USB-C or USB-A device.
Key Features of HyperJuice
- Sports 2 USB-C PD ports (one 100W output, another 60W output)
- 100W USB-C port is both input and output
- One 18W QC 3.0 output USB-A port
- 27,000 mAh capacity
- Maximum Power Output: 130W
- Maximum Power Input: 100W
- Recharges a 15-inch MacBook Pro twice
- Can simultaneously charge MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, and iPhone
- Time to full charge from empty: 1 – 1.5 hours
- Dimensions: 7.2″ x 3″ x 0.84″ / 183.2 x 77.1 x 21.3 mm
- Weight: 19.4 oz / 1.2 lb / 550g
- Aircraft grade aluminum enclosure
- Airline safe
- Safety: Over current/voltage/temperature, short circuit protection
The HyperJuice is retailing for $249.99 on the official website. Check it out if you are looking for a one stop solution for charging all your Apple devices and other tech gadgets.