Presenting your contact information to people you correspond with through email helps you maintain a personal touch with them. Outlook 2010 lets you attach your business card to an email message or your email signature and share your contact data. It doesn’t take too long to set up a business card and add a professional touch to your email messages. In this Outlook 2010 tutorial, learn how to send a personalized business card to clients and impress your email recipients.
How to Send a Personalized Business Card in Outlook 2010
1. In the Contacts pane, double-click your contact record.
2. In the Contact form, on the Contact tab, in the Options group, click Picture and select Add Picture.
3. In the Add Contact Picture dialog box, navigate to the folder containing the picture, select the image and then click OK.
4. In the Options group, click Business Card.
5. In the Edit Business Card dialog box, in the Card Design section, from the Layout drop-down list select a layout.
6. In the Image Area box, set an image size.
7. From the Image Align drop-down list, set an image alignment option.
Ads by Google
8. Click the Background Color button and in the Color dialog box, select a color from the color gallery and click OK. The selected color will be applied to the card background.
9. If necessary, In the Fields list box,select an item and click Remove to remove it from the list.
10. If necessary, click the Move Field Up button or the Move Field Down button to reorder the position of the items in the business card.
11. In the Fields list box, select an item and in the Edit section, select an option to increase or decrease the font size, apply bold, italics, or underline, and apply a font color and then click OK.
12. On the Contact tab, in the Actions group, click the Save & Close button.
Sending Business Cards
When you send a business card to other Outlook users the recipients can add it to their address books.
Send an Outlook Business Card
1. In the Contacts pane, click a business card you want to send.
2. On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Forward Contact and in the drop-down list select As a Business Card.
Now that you know how to create a personalized business card, you can go ahead and do the same for the other contacts in your address book.
Ads by Google